Nature Isle Eau de Parfum Cologne - 3 Pack
Nature Isle Eau de Parfum Cologne - 3 Pack
The Smell of Nostalgia - We’ve all experienced catching a breeze of a familiar scent and instantly being transported to another place, reminded of other people, or recalled a special time in our lives. It might take a moment to understand the association, but when it happens, it’s instantly recognizable.
That's what this fragrance does for me. It brings up heart warming and emotional memories of trips to the barbershop with my dad when, after your haircut, the barber would powder your neck and splash on some Bay Rum. Special moments of standing on a stool next to my dad in the bathroom watching his shaving routine. Ah... fond memories indeed.
Fragrance: This EdP fragrance was formulated with authentic bay and lime essential oils from Dominica, also known as The Nature Isle. This evocative and masculine fragrance blends lime, bay rum, amber, powder, vanilla orchid, musk, tonka bean, spices, and wood nuances.
Masculine, nostalgic and cherished.
We have only crafted 200 bottles of this amazing fragrance. We anticipate selling out as quickly as we sold out our last limited drop.
Size: 2oz | 60ml
Bottle: Amber Glass Bottle with atomizer sprayer
PLEASE NOTE: This is a limited drop offering. We do not offer a money-back guarantee on limited product offerings. Thank you for understanding.
Q: Is this fragrance for a man or a woman?
A: This fragrance smell great on men and women!
Q: Is this a perfume or cologne?
A: Actually, it is an Eau de Parfum (EdP). Eau de Parfum is a historically genderless term used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances.
Generally, an Eau de Toilette concentration can range between 5% and 12%, while an Eau de Parfum concentration can range between 12% and 18%, although the concentrations of EdT versus EdP can vary.
EdP contains a higher concentration of essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne and Eau de Fraiche.
In other words, our Eau de Parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance, which results in a longer-lasting and more aromatic application.
Our Hemingway Nature Isle contains 9% pure perfume essence and can last for about three to eight hours depending on your skin's chemistry.
Q: What is the best way to apply Hemingway EdP fragrances?
A: The fragrancex website has a great "how-to" on applying fragrances that we've adapted here for our Hemingway EdP's.
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply cologne to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. If you are new to using fragrances do not apply the EdP to all of the aforementioned heated body areas. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the fragrance there next time you apply. You might want to ask the opinion of a close friend or family member if the application is appropriate, as you can become nose-blind to scents you wear often.
Top 3 Common Mistakes in Applying Fragrances
- Mistake #1: Spraying the fragrance on your clothing. Spraying cologne directly on your clothes prevents it from mixing with your natural oils, which is what gives it its unique quality. This can also prevent the scent from going through its scent stages, rendering the scent flat and monochrome. Finally, spraying a fragrance directly on clothing can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Mistake #2: Spraying a mist cloud and walking through it. While it may seem like this method prevents over-application, it actually renders the cologne almost useless. The majority of your cologne needs to be placed on your body, and applying cologne this way means most of it ends up on the floor.
- Mistake #3: Rubbing the fragrance onto the skin. Rubbing the cologne into your skin actually makes the scent fade faster as it breaks the molecular bond in the fragrance. If you’re not going to spray the fragrance then simply dab, but don’t rub.
- All orders usually ship within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
- For orders received before 12:00PM PST (noon) we strive to Ship Same Day (Mon-Fri).
- Orders placed after 12:00PM PST Friday and through Sunday (weekend) are shipped first thing Monday morning.
- We Pay Shipping on orders over $75 (USA orders only).
- We strive to offer the most competitive rates on all our shipping options for USPS, FedEx and UPS.
- We are a family owned and operated business. We stand behind our all our products and offer an Unconditional Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Hemingway Accoutrements order we will provide a no hassle exchange, store credit or refund, whichever you prefer.
Get FREE shipping for all USA orders $75 or more.
Yes! We pay your shipping for all USA orders $75 or more.
We only ship to the United States and Canada.
Estimated delivery times and shipping options:
USA - Order $75 or more - FREE 2-3 Business Day Fast Delivery
USA - Order less than $75 and weight less than 0.60 pounds - 3-5 Business Day Ground Delivery - flat rate: $7.50
USA - Order less than $75 and weight more than 0.60 pounds - 2 Business Day Delivery - FedEx 2nd Day Air - flat rate: $9.50
USA - Please note: Cheaper real-time rates for Priority Mail may be available from USPS at checkout.
Canada - First Class Mail - 0lb-2lb (7-20 days) - $22
Canada - First Class Mail - 0lb-2.01-3lb (7-20 days) - $24
Canada - First Class Mail - 3.01lb-5lb (7-20 days) - $26
Canada - Priority Mail (3-7 days) - $42
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority mail services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.
I am loving this new scent and gives me a nice choice between the two!
I ordered one for each of the men in my family for Christmas. They will love it as much as I do. I highly recommend Nature Isle.
Gentle hint of the tropics. I can imagine Ernest, having showered after a day of fishing , smelling such a scent while sipping a daquari in Bimini.
Nature Isle Eau de Parfum Cologne - Limited Drop
This smells great!!
The Nature Isle is surprisingly good stuff. THANKS!!!
Best match for discontinued Burt's Bee Bay Rum, which saying a lot.
I have bought Bay Rum after Bay Rum cologne and Nature Isle Edp is the best match. Bought one and then two more.
Thank you, Peter
Excellent scent and quick shipping. Lov your products!