Hemingway Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne
Hemingway Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne
Men Love It & Women Can't Get Enough of It.
FRAGRANCE STORY: The one-of-a-kind fragrance of the Hemingway Accoutrements Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne is a transcendent fragrance that will keep you returning time and time again.
Each satisfying inhale calms the soul with it's rich, deep and sophisticated blend that opens with a surprising yet satisfying aroma of citrus (grapefruit). Very much like the citrus notes of the Daiquiri named after Ernest Hemingway himself.
While the grapefruit note lightly persists throughout it generously gives way to a complex fusion of deep bourbon, classic cedar wood, and rich full grain leather.
Underlying that richness, you'll enjoy the warmth of honey-like amber, smooth sandalwood, fine tobacco, and Madagascar vanilla.
As you savor each whiff, you can't help to think that this must have been the aroma that permeated the atmosphere of Papa’s Havana home.
* FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED with purchase of $69 or more.
Size: 1.7oz | 50ml
Aged: 6+ months - The result is a beautifully aged infusion of essential oils, extracts, and absolutes that's sure to please.
*EdP - Eau de Parfum (8-15% concentration of essential/fragrance oils). EdP cologne contains more essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette (EdT 8-12%), Eau de Cologne (EdC 2-5%) and Eau de Fraiche (1-3%).
Q: Is this fragrance for a man or a woman?
A: This is a masculine fragrance designed for men. However, many women love the fragrance so much they are purchasing it for themselves.
Q: Is this a perfume or cologne?
A: Actually, it is an Eau de Parfum (EdP). Eau de Parfum is a historically genderless term used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. Generally, an Eau de Toilette concentration is between 5% and 12%, while an Eau de Parfum concentration is between 12% and 18%, although the concentrations of EdT versus EdP can vary. EdP contains a higher concentration of essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne and Eau de Fraiche.
In other words, our Eau de Parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance, which results in a longer-lasting and more aromatic application.
Our Hemingway Eau de Parfum contains 12% pure perfume essence and can last for about five to eight hours depending on your skin's chemistry. Some customers have reported the fragrance to last all day.
Q: What is the best way to apply the Hemingway EdP fragrance?
A: The fragrancex website has a great "how-to" on applying fragrances that we've adapted here for our Hemingway EdP.
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply cologne to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. If you are new to using fragrances do not apply the EdP to all of the aforementioned heated body areas. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the fragrance there next time you apply. You might want to ask the opinion of a close friend or family member if the application is appropriate, as you can become nose-blind to scents you wear often.
Top 3 Common Mistakes in Applying Fragrances
- Mistake #1: Spraying the fragrance on your clothing. Spraying cologne directly on your clothes prevents it from mixing with your natural oils, which is what gives it its unique quality. This can also prevent the scent from going through its scent stages, rendering the scent flat and monochrome. Finally, spraying a fragrance directly on clothing can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Mistake #2: Spraying a mist cloud and walking through it. While it may seem like this method prevents over-application, it actually renders the cologne almost useless. The majority of your cologne needs to be placed on your body, and applying cologne this way means most of it ends up on the floor.
- Mistake #3: Rubbing the fragrance onto the skin. Rubbing the cologne into your skin actually makes the scent fade faster as it breaks the molecular bond in the fragrance. If you’re not going to spray the fragrance then simply dab, but don’t rub.
Get FREE shipping for all US orders over $69.
For free shipping, we use 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.
We only ship to the United States and Canada.
Estimated delivery times and shipping options:
USA - First Class Mail (5-10days) - $4.25
(Please note that First Class Mail is only available for orders weighing less than 1 pound.)
USA - Priority Mail (2-3 days) - $7.99 - $8.99 (depending on weight)
Canada - First Class Mail (4-12 days) - $15
Canada - Priority Mail (3-5 days) - $39
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority mail services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.
Did you know, we have an Unconditional, Lifetime Money Back Guarantee? That’s right! We’re 99% certain you’re going to love our products but in that one percent chance you don’t we’ll take care of you right away.
I just want to make sure that you’re 100% happy with us, the product and your purchasing experience which is why, if at any time, you are not completely satisfied with a product you’ve purchased from Hemingway Accoutrements™ you may receive a 100% refund. No questions asked.
I have to admit that I have never purchased a scent without smelling it and seeing it in person. However the guarantee and description really captured my imagination and I bought a bottle of the cologne. I'm glad I did. It has a subtle masculine scent that doesn't overpower yet creates a scent that is definitely masculine. It's not overly sweet or musky. It hits all the right notes, best of all, my wife loves it.
Love this cologne, very masculine, with aromatic hints of pipe tobacco, reminds me somewhat of my late father, who was known to smoke his pipe after dinner! This fits my lifestyle/character perfect!
My wife loves it. It is my go to cologne. I see myself purchasing it again in the future.
I have no idea what Papa would have enjoyed in a scent, but I sure like the cologne. Fast and easy delivery, too. Oh, and my sweetie really loves it on me!
Was skeptical buying without first smelling it, but took a shot at it. I really like it and so does the wife. Will be buying again. I think the gorilla liked it too!
Love the fragrance. But most of all my wife loves it