Café de Menthe Eau de Parfum Cologne - 2 Pack
Café de Menthe Eau de Parfum Cologne - 2 Pack
Setting the Mood: An afternoon stroll. Crisp cool air fills your lungs. A wafting fragrance from the neighborhood café invites you in. You step inside. The door closes behind you. Soft Christmas jazz and seasonal decor provides the backdrop. Quiet chatter among friends. Rich coffee house aromas fill the air.
Fragrance: Deeply warm and just sweet enough, this enjoyable winter mint fragrance melds sensual chocolate, spicy mint and roasted coffee, with a layer of sweet cream. Harmonized beautifully with vanilla bean, crushed peppercorn, incense, dark vetiver and cedar.
Please note: We have only crafted 100 bottles of this amazing fragrance for this holiday season. We will surely sell out quickly.
Size: 2oz | 60ml
Bottle: Amber Glass Bottle with atomizer sprayer
PLEASE NOTE: This is a limited drop offering. We do not offer a money-back guarantee on limited product offerings. Thank you for understanding.
🔴 Café de Menthe will start shipping on August 6, 2021.
Q: Is this fragrance for a man or a woman?
A: This fragrance smell great on men and women!
Q: Is this a perfume or cologne?
A: Actually, it is an Eau de Parfum (EdP). Eau de Parfum is a historically genderless term used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances.
Generally, an Eau de Toilette concentration can range between 5% and 12%, while an Eau de Parfum concentration can range between 12% and 18%, although the concentrations of EdT versus EdP can vary.
EdP contains a higher concentration of essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne and Eau de Fraiche.
In other words, our Eau de Parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance, which results in a longer-lasting and more aromatic application.
Our Hemingway Café de Menthe contains 12% pure perfume essence and can last for about three to eight hours depending on your skin's chemistry.
Q: What is the best way to apply Hemingway EdP fragrances?
A: The fragrancex website has a great "how-to" on applying fragrances that we've adapted here for our Hemingway EdP's.
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply cologne to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. If you are new to using fragrances do not apply the EdP to all of the aforementioned heated body areas. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the fragrance there next time you apply. You might want to ask the opinion of a close friend or family member if the application is appropriate, as you can become nose-blind to scents you wear often.
Top 3 Common Mistakes in Applying Fragrances
- Mistake #1: Spraying the fragrance on your clothing. Spraying cologne directly on your clothes prevents it from mixing with your natural oils, which is what gives it its unique quality. This can also prevent the scent from going through its scent stages, rendering the scent flat and monochrome. Finally, spraying a fragrance directly on clothing can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Mistake #2: Spraying a mist cloud and walking through it. While it may seem like this method prevents over-application, it actually renders the cologne almost useless. The majority of your cologne needs to be placed on your body, and applying cologne this way means most of it ends up on the floor.
- Mistake #3: Rubbing the fragrance onto the skin. Rubbing the cologne into your skin actually makes the scent fade faster as it breaks the molecular bond in the fragrance. If you’re not going to spray the fragrance then simply dab, but don’t rub.
New sent so had to try it. But I knew in advance that this was going to smell Great. I have never received anything from this company that was not top shelf. Only thing I need now is a stick to beat the women off of me.
You really hit this one out of the park….Met all expectations and brought home the Gold….
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...you've done it again another great scent to add to my collection
Keep it up, the smell is pure heaven and unique, wears well and not over powering
Tired of 'In Your Face' brash and overpowering, nauseating colognes? TRY THIS! I love how I smell when I wear this. Watch how people react! They want to be close to you.