Age Defending Facial Elixir
Age Defending Facial Elixir
This multi-tasking facial elixir fights aging, while rejuvenating and firming with a super intensive anti-oxidant complex - alpha lipoic acid, green tea, and vitamin C esters - that targets the harsh effects of environmental skin damage. This silky gel glides on easily to boost hydration with oil-free moisturizers: sodium hyaluronate, mucopolysaccharides, and algin, plus calming organic aloe and calendula.
How It Works:
- Green Tea extract, a powerful anti-oxidant 20 times stronger than Vitamin E, helps fortify skin cells against free radical damage caused by pollution and the sun.
- Alpha lipoic acid, often called the "universal anti-oxidant", improves the appearance of skin's resilience, tone, and texture; decreases appearance of enlarged pores and scarring, uneven skin tone and discolorations, puffiness, lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E esters - in this form, it offers an extremely efficient delivery; can be used by those with sensitive skin; helps protect skin from free radical damage and inflammation; helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; improves skin tone and texture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Sodium PCA encourage moisture retention for supple, smooth skin.
- Vitamin B-5 Panthenol protects skin's elasticity and boosts its recovery process.
- Light, smooth, non-sticky, highly effective gel delivery system.
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed, it doesn't leave a messy film so the application of any moisturizer or post shave relief balm following this elixir treatment is easy.
- By day, an exceptionally potent blend of anti-oxidants fights environmental damage, which leads to premature signs of aging.
- By night, skin renewing vitamins and herbal extracts work with your body's natural cycle to restore tired skin.
- Keeps your skin safe, healthy and protected. No harsh or harmful chemicals and no artificial colors.
- Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Phthalates, No Dyes, Never Tested on Beasts, Vegan, no GMO oils.
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee. Proudly Made in the USA.
Size: 1 oz | 30 ml
Scent: Unscented - Fragrance-free
Bottle: Frosted Black Glass with an eye dropper
How long it should last: If used daily this bottle may last up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, apply drops to face and neck. Use about the size of a flat nickel which should be enough for the face. Work in using an upward motion. Once absorbed, apply moisturizer like our Post Shave Relief Balm.
Fortified with high-performing natural alternatives.
Ingredients: Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, glycereth-26, methyl gluceth-20, camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, thiotic (alpha lipoic) acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C esters), sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, algin, calendula officinalis flower extract*, carthamus tinctorius (hybrid safflower) seed oil*, sodium PCA, hydroxyethylcellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, panthenol, chlorophyllin copper complex. *Certified organic ingredient.
No Harsh or Harmful Chemicals:
We promise NO harsh, harmful or toxic ingredients such as Parabens, Sulphates, Dyes, Phthalates, DEP (Diethyl Phthalates) or any petroleum or coal tar ingredients such as Toluene which is found in most synthetic fragrances.
Get FREE shipping for all US orders over $69.
For free shipping, we use 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.
We only ship to the United States and Canada.
Estimated delivery times and shipping options:
USA - First Class Mail (5-10days) - $4.25
(Please note that First Class Mail is only available for orders weighing less than 1 pound.)
USA - Priority Mail (2-3 days) - $7.99 - $8.99 (depending on weight)
Canada - First Class Mail (4-12 days) - $15
Canada - Priority Mail (3-5 days) - $39
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority mail services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.