Ultimate Strength Skin Repair & Remedy Salve
Ultimate Strength Skin Repair & Remedy Salve
Intensive Therapy Cream Repairs & Moisturizes Dry, Chapped, Cracked & Damaged Skin.
Guaranteed to heal and transform dry, rough and callused hands, feet, elbows, knees, head, and face. Perfect for gardeners, outdoor adventurers and those exposed to harsh environmental conditions (prolonged sun exposure, pollution, arid climates, etc.).
Formulated for areas that need extra attention, this buttery-rich, intensive emollient contains an extremely effective, 10% level of organic African Shea butter, proven to heal and transform extra-dry, chapped and cracked areas into supple, revitalized skin.
- Boosts hydration and protects against moisture loss, keeping skin supple and smooth.
- Keeps skin looking younger by protecting against free radical damage with powerful anti-oxidants and a fruit acid complex.
- No harsh or harmful chemicals and no artificial colors. Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, No Phthalates, No Dyes, Never Tested on Beasts, Vegan, no GMO oils.
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee. Proudly Made in the USA.
ADDITIONAL USE: Apply salve as a preventative measure to ensure skin hydration. For example, apply to hands, face, head, feet or anywhere needed before going outside for prolonged periods. Like for hiking, fishing, hunting, gardening, etc. *Please note that this product is not a sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn.
How It Works:
- 10% level of Certified Organic African Shea butter, long known as the "miracle moisturizer"; replenishes, revitalizes and rejuvenates dry and very dry skin.
- Certified Organic olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this emollient is highly effective in neutralizing the free radicals that damage healthy skin. It also helps the skin regulate its natural moisturizing systems.
- Certified Organic Jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer that helps retain moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; non-greasy exceptional feel; mimics skins own moisturizing process.
- Grapeseed oil, an emollient that not only hydrates but acts as an anti-oxidant to help keep skin looking youthful.
- Certified Organic white tea extracts are powerful anti-oxidants, protect against environmental damage and keep skin looking young.
- Fruit acids naturally dissolve, renewing skin cells for a radiant, youthful glow.
- Certified organic aloe, lavender, calendula, and oat soothe and smooth your skin.
Size: Large - 6.7 oz | 200 ml
Scent: Unscented - No fragrance added.
Jar: Frosted Black Recycled Plastic
How long it should last: Dependant on use, may last up to 1 year.
HOW TO USE
Massage this cream into areas that need extra attention, particularly on dry, chapped, even cracked skin needing extra moisture, protection, healing and soothing.
Fortified with high-performing natural alternatives.
Ingredients: Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit*, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, glyceryl stearate, olea europa (olive) fruit*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed* & simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oils*; vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, panthenol, allantoin, camellia sinensis (white tea)*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria)*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, avena sativa (oat) kernel*, symphytum officinale (comfrey)*, calendula officinalis flower*, althea officinalis (marshmallow) root*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit* & trifolium (clover) pretense* extracts; acer saccharinum (sugar maple), ctrius aurantium dulcis (orange), citrus medica limonum (lemon), saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) & accinium myrtillus (bilberry) extracts; ascorbyl & retinyl (vitamins A & C) palmitate, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, phospholipids, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol. *Certified organic ingredient.
No Harsh or Harmful Chemicals:
We promise NO harsh, harmful or toxic ingredients such as Parabens, Sulphates, Dyes, Phthalates, DEP (Diethyl Phthalates) or any petroleum or coal tar ingredients such as Toluene which is found in most synthetic fragrances.
Get FREE shipping for all US orders over $69.
For free shipping, we use 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.
We only ship to the United States and Canada.
Estimated delivery times and shipping options:
USA - First Class Mail (5-10days) - $4.25
(Please note that First Class Mail is only available for orders weighing less than 1 pound.)
USA - Priority Mail (2-3 days) - $7.99 - $8.99 (depending on weight)
Canada - First Class Mail (4-12 days) - $15
Canada - Priority Mail (3-5 days) - $39
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority mail services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.
Did you know, we have an Unconditional, Lifetime Money Back Guarantee? That’s right! We’re 99% certain you’re going to love our products but in that one percent chance you don’t we’ll take care of you right away.
I just want to make sure that you’re 100% happy with us, the product and your purchasing experience which is why, if at any time, you are not completely satisfied with a product you’ve purchased from Hemingway Accoutrements™ you may receive a 100% refund. No questions asked.
The skin repair salve is perfect. It is not greasy and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. It lasts a long time too which is a pleasant bonus!!!
I am a big fan of your products. Love the beard conditioner, cologne, salve, and syrum....Loyal customer here!
I always get compliments when I use the cologne
I am impressed with the quality of the shave cream as well as the salve. I bought these products because I wanted to try a product the Hemingway family would license to use the family name. I am sure they are very pleased as well.
You should reach out to the Hemingway house and museum in key west and try to get your products sold in the gift shop there. I was there yesterday, and it was a feeding frenzy of Hemingway aficionados picking up everything they could get their hands on that had his name on it
I've had very dry and cracked hands for as long as I can remember. Cornhuskers was the only thing that helped but did not eliminate completely the cracking. I've been using this for 4 months daily. No more cracks. And I still have about 75% of the cream still left. A little indeed goes a long way.
My husband bought this for him but I started using it when he said he really liked. I use this all over where needed and it's fantastic! Much thicker than regular lotions and creams so I guess this is because of the high content of the shea butter. But it melts right into you skin and absorbs very quickly. Not tacky to the touch at all.