Travel Size - Limited Editions Eau de Parfum Cologne
Travel Size - Limited Editions Eau de Parfum Cologne
Limited Edition Cologne
Travel Sized Deluxe Samples
Perfect size to sample our Limited Edition cologne. Use for your travels or anytime you're on-the-go.
Please note: each limited edition fragrance has limited quantities available. We will stock these when we can but there are no timelines as to when they may come back in stock. If a fragrance is currently in stock... grab it while you can.
Choose from any of the following Limited Editions:
- Signature Bold Extrait
- Souks of Morocco EdP
- Nature Isle EdP
- Café de Menthe EdP
Size: .33oz | 10ml
Artisan-Crafted and Made in the USA.
Q: Is this fragrance for a man or a woman?
A: This is a masculine fragrance designed for men. However, many women love the fragrance so much they are purchasing it for themselves.
Q: Is this a perfume or cologne?
A: Actually, it is an Eau de Parfum (EdP). Eau de Parfum is a historically genderless term used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. Generally, an Eau de Toilette concentration is between 5% and 12%, while an Eau de Parfum concentration is between 12% and 18%, although the concentrations of EdT versus EdP can vary. EdP contains a higher concentration of essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne and Eau de Fraiche.
In other words, our Eau de Parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance, which results in a longer-lasting and more aromatic application.
Our Hemingway Eau de Parfum contains 12% pure perfume essence and can last for about five to eight hours depending on your skin's chemistry. Some customers have reported the fragrance to last all day.
Q: What is the best way to apply the Hemingway EdP fragrance?
A: The fragrancex website has a great "how-to" on applying fragrances that we've adapted here for our Hemingway EdP.
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply cologne to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. If you are new to using fragrances do not apply the EdP to all of the aforementioned heated body areas. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the fragrance there next time you apply. You might want to ask the opinion of a close friend or family member if the application is appropriate, as you can become nose-blind to scents you wear often.
Top 3 Common Mistakes in Applying Fragrances
- Mistake #1: Spraying the fragrance on your clothing. Spraying cologne directly on your clothes prevents it from mixing with your natural oils, which is what gives it its unique quality. This can also prevent the scent from going through its scent stages, rendering the scent flat and monochrome. Finally, spraying a fragrance directly on clothing can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Mistake #2: Spraying a mist cloud and walking through it. While it may seem like this method prevents over-application, it actually renders the cologne almost useless. The majority of your cologne needs to be placed on your body, and applying cologne this way means most of it ends up on the floor.
- Mistake #3: Rubbing the fragrance onto the skin. Rubbing the cologne into your skin actually makes the scent fade faster as it breaks the molecular bond in the fragrance. If you’re not going to spray the fragrance then simply dab, but don’t rub.
Get FREE shipping for all USA orders $79 or more.
We ship to the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Orders usually ship within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
- For orders received before 12:00PM PST (noon) we strive to Ship Same Day (Mon-Fri).
- Orders placed after 12:00PM PST Friday and through Sunday (weekend) are shipped first thing Monday morning.
- The exception to the above are Pre-orders. Pre-orders are clearly marked and displayed as a Pre-order on certain product pages. You will receive updates via email on the progress of pre-orders and their estimated shipping dates.
- We Pay Shipping on orders over $79 (USA orders only).
- We strive to offer the most competitive rates on all our shipping options for USPS, FedEx and UPS.
- We are a family owned and operated business. We stand behind our all our products and offer an Unconditional Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Hemingway Accoutrements order we will provide a no hassle exchange, store credit or refund, whichever you prefer.
USA - Order $79 or more - FREE Delivery
USA - Orders totaling less than $79 and weigh less than 1 pound will have real times rates available from USPS Priority Mail AND First Class Mail, UPS and FedEx. If package weighs over 1 pound real time shipping rate options will NOT include First Class Mail.
USA -Orders totaling less than $79 and weigh less than 1 pound will display real time shipping rate options except for USPS First Class Mail.
Canada - USPS International First Class Mail, Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express - real-time shipping rates shown during checkout.
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.
Australia - UPS and USPS Priority Mail Express shipping options with real-time rates shown during checkout.
If you have not tried this , please do so… you will love any of these products.
I love these travel size. They are more convenient and or a better size to start with to get used to the product. Great cologne!
Love the travel sizes
I think you produce some of the greatest scents and switching off keeps everyone guessing. Wore it at a holiday dinner and the compliment I received was " boy, you smell good" not over done and subtle
Convenient and smells great
I thought I had ordered 5 different travel size and only received 1. I was disappointed.