Hemingway Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne with Keepsake Gift Box
Hemingway Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne with Keepsake Gift Box
The Hemingway Signature EdP Cologne with our Wood Keepsake Gift Box handcrafted by our founder. The box is antique finished with Old-World patina and appearance that's sure to please. The 'Ernest Hemingway' signature is burned into the sliding lid for additional appeal and charm. Only 20 available.
Men Love It & Women Can't Get Enough of It.
FRAGRANCE STORY: The one-of-a-kind fragrance of the Hemingway Accoutrements Signature Eau de Parfum Cologne is a transcendent fragrance that will keep you returning time and time again.
Each satisfying inhale calms the soul with it's rich, deep and sophisticated blend that opens with a surprising yet satisfying aroma of citrus (grapefruit). Very much like the citrus notes of the Daiquiri named after Ernest Hemingway himself.
While the grapefruit note lightly persists throughout it generously gives way to a complex fusion of deep bourbon, classic cedar wood, and rich full grain leather.
Underlying that richness, you'll enjoy the warmth of honey-like amber, smooth sandalwood, fine tobacco, and Madagascar vanilla.
As you savor each whiff, you can't help to think that this must have been the aroma that permeated the atmosphere of Papa’s Havana home.
* FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED with purchase of $69 or more.
Size: 1.7oz | 50ml
Aged: 6+ months - The result is a beautifully aged infusion of essential oils, extracts, and absolutes that's sure to please.
*EdP - Eau de Parfum (8-15% concentration of essential/fragrance oils). EdP cologne contains more essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette (EdT 8-12%), Eau de Cologne (EdC 2-5%) and Eau de Fraiche (1-3%).
Q: Is this fragrance for a man or a woman?
A: This is a masculine fragrance designed for men. However, many women love the fragrance so much they are purchasing it for themselves.
Q: Is this a perfume or cologne?
A: Actually, it is an Eau de Parfum (EdP). Eau de Parfum is a historically genderless term used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. Generally, an Eau de Toilette concentration is between 5% and 12%, while an Eau de Parfum concentration is between 12% and 18%, although the concentrations of EdT versus EdP can vary. EdP contains a higher concentration of essential/fragrance oils than Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne and Eau de Fraiche.
In other words, our Eau de Parfum has a higher concentration of fragrance, which results in a longer-lasting and more aromatic application.
Our Hemingway Eau de Parfum contains 12% pure perfume essence and can last for about five to eight hours depending on your skin's chemistry. Some customers have reported the fragrance to last all day.
Q: What is the best way to apply the Hemingway EdP fragrance?
A: The fragrancex website has a great "how-to" on applying fragrances that we've adapted here for our Hemingway EdP.
- Apply right after you shower onto dry skin. The shower cleanses your body of any other scents and opens your pores, which helps the scent absorb. Completely dry your skin and then spray.
- Hold the spray bottle 3–6 inches from your body. If you hold the bottle any closer you risk over-applying; any further and you will likely under-apply.
- Apply cologne to heated areas of your body. The heat helps diffuse the scent throughout the day and allows it to meld with your body chemistry to develop your signature scent. Heated areas include your neck, chest, pulse points, forearms or inner elbows.
- Start with a light application. If you are new to using fragrances do not apply the EdP to all of the aforementioned heated body areas. Choose one area and start with one spray. If you notice that your scent fades quickly, choose another area and spray the fragrance there next time you apply. You might want to ask the opinion of a close friend or family member if the application is appropriate, as you can become nose-blind to scents you wear often.
Top 3 Common Mistakes in Applying Fragrances
- Mistake #1: Spraying the fragrance on your clothing. Spraying cologne directly on your clothes prevents it from mixing with your natural oils, which is what gives it its unique quality. This can also prevent the scent from going through its scent stages, rendering the scent flat and monochrome. Finally, spraying a fragrance directly on clothing can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Mistake #2: Spraying a mist cloud and walking through it. While it may seem like this method prevents over-application, it actually renders the cologne almost useless. The majority of your cologne needs to be placed on your body, and applying cologne this way means most of it ends up on the floor.
- Mistake #3: Rubbing the fragrance onto the skin. Rubbing the cologne into your skin actually makes the scent fade faster as it breaks the molecular bond in the fragrance. If you’re not going to spray the fragrance then simply dab, but don’t rub.
Get FREE shipping for all US orders over $69.
For free shipping, we use 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.
We only ship to the United States and Canada.
Estimated delivery times and shipping options:
USA - First Class Mail (5-10days) - $4.25
(Please note that First Class Mail is only available for orders weighing less than 1 pound.)
USA - Priority Mail (2-3 days) - $7.99 - $8.99 (depending on weight)
Canada - First Class Mail (4-12 days) - $15
Canada - Priority Mail (3-5 days) - $39
* Special note about "Canada First Class Mail"; Please keep in mind that transit times for "Canada First Class Mail" may vary greatly depending on local carriers, your country's postal service, and customs clearance in your region. Most often, this shipping method takes 1-2 weeks, although in some cases we have seen it take as much as 5-6 weeks. This is outside of our control.
If you prefer a quicker and more visible tracking from source to destination, Priority mail services are always recommended. Once the package leaves the USA, please use the provided tracking code with your country's official mail carrier.
I absolutely love the company, the customer service and personal touches were amazing. I wish other companies would do the same. Being personable alone is enough for me to buy from Hemingway again. I hope in time, as their success grows that the personal touch won't be lost.
I purchased the cologne after seeing it on Instagram for some time. So I set aside some extra money and purchased it. I am very pleased with the product, the quality, and scent. Only issue is the scent doesn't stick around most of the day, but will last just fine when sprayed before meetings, parties etc. What others say about the compliments are true! The first day I wore it I went to help a family friemd move and almost everyone was asking what I was wearing and that is smelled fantastic!
It's good stuff, but don't take my word for it.
Will be purchasing from them again!
I bought the cologne and beard oil, "scent-unsmelled" for my husband........I have to admit he's not crazy about it. However, I love it and it will be my signature scent for 2020. I'll even use the beard oil as a body oil and/or very sparingly in my hair. It's a win-win so far as I'm concerned! ;)
Nice scent not great and not very long lasting. For this I deem it vastly over priced. I am back to my traditional scent.
Thank you for your feedback James.